The idea of Whatsapp Groups is an excellent idea. Communities are using it for safety and security. Focus groups, counseling groups, sales groups and many others are using it. It's proving to a be an effective communication tool.
However, we will notice that some people exit groups and the main reason for this is that people post random, unnecessary pictures or information that does not pertain to the focus of the group.
Here are some guidelines to keep the groups as effective as possible:
1. Refrain from chatting with a single person. Take that conversation private.
2. Avoid religious and political missions.
3. Don't spam with unnecessary chains and forward messages.
4. Refrain from posting unnecessary things if the group is meant to be a specific one.
5. Refrain from rude behaviour.
6. Don't chat late at night unless there is an emergency.