Good morning to all the inspirational women ... and men :) out there. Hope Tuesday still has you fired up and ready for the week's challenges and successes!
This week in Tech Tuesday I would like to share some basics about social media profiles for business. We tend to speedily create these accounts and "park" vital information and jpegs that need to be uploaded.
Let's take a look at Facebook:
1. When naming your business page make sure it:
aligns with your business name and/or website eg If the business is called Crazy Bob, as a suggestion the website should be similar www.crazybob.co.za, Facebook page www.facebook/crazybob Twitter @crazybob_CT
2. About - Complete the sections that explain what your business does. Give enough information including website address
3. Cover Photo - Your cover photo should be very attractive, appealing, fresh. When potential fans land on your page your cover photo should make them want to like page before even exploring further. Dimensions: 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
4. Profile Pic - Usually your business logo, or anything that represents your brand really. Dimensions: 180x180 pixels
5. Location - If you would like the recommendations box on your page, which is a great feature for clients to comment in when they are happy with your service or product, then add the locationa nd test that Google maps actually reads it. Be accurate.
If you need any assistance with these steps please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to spread the love!