4) Administration - this is by far my biggest pet hate. I have now diarised a time for this. I will sit my rear down and do admin! I realise that no project can be successful without thorough administration.
5) Contingency plan - this is a difficult one to prepare because no one wants Plan A to fail. Plan A is always our ideal plan. However, life happens and sometimes Plan A goes right through the window. As far as possible, have Plan B and/or C ready.
6) Innovation - what's next? Are you thinking up new ideas? Are you finding ways of creating change and innovation within your business or work? Innovation is often born out of a need. Think about it!
7) Balanced lifestyle - you've heard it over and over.... everything in moderation. Family, work, exercise, religion, friends, hobbies, etc, make sure reasonable times are allocated to these. A previous blogpost of mine referred to the 2 balls, 1 a glass ball, which is our family, and the other a rubber ball, which is work. If we drop the rubber ball (work) it can bounce back, if we drop the glass ball (family), it breaks.
8) Fun!! - Please do have fun.
Go on, pack your toolbox and have a productive week!